Head, Human Resources - Hamilton Lloyd & Associates HND / BA / BSc Job2021-09-13 10:58 Human Resources Lagos 647 views
- To formulate, develop and implement the company's Human Resources Strategy leading to the achievement of the Company’s Vision, and to support business growth, operating efficiency and effectiveness targets.
- The job role is responsible for all aspects of the company’s people-management systems and is charged with helping Executive Management achieve clarity around the essential and critical resourcing and capability deployment needs necessary for the attainment of organizational goals over time.
- To provide strategic and functional leadership to the company’s Human Resources Department.
- Design of HR strategy in alignment with organizational objectives and ensure measurable indicators to ascertain the value of HR role in organizational strategy implementation.
- Develop effective HR strategies and plans for supporting/enabling the attainment of short-, medium- and long-term business goals that ensure the company maintains its competitive edge.
- Provide an atmosphere that allow talent to thrive and provide ROI on employee acquisition and retention strategy.
- Design and deliver programmes that ensures synergy across all company's functions and alignment with corporate objectives.
Talent Management and Organizational Development:
- Facilitate the design, deployment, and implementation of all organizational change projects.
- Develop action plans from Employee Engagement Survey to improve overall employee engagement and business performance.
- Design and implement the Learning and Development Strategy of the Organization in line with business objectives ensuring ROI of training delivery.
- Design leadership framework and implement with Management, development programmes to ensure future pipeline for the company.
- Review and maintain organizational structure to ensure alignment to deliver business objectives.
- Develop, Review On-boarding and integration/induction process of new employees
- Design appropriate channels for employee communication and review impact for continuous improvement.
- Ensure adequate and effective policies, procedures, and programs framework for HR service delivery.
- Facilitate and monitor performance management system and cycle and ensure attainment of corporate targets, drive, and monitor implementation of corporate performance dashboard.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a performance management system that is tied to business strategy.
- Coordinate the employee performance appraisal process – educating employees, goal setting, collation of appraisal results, arrange departmental lead review sessions, preparation, and presentation of performance appraisal reports to the Performance Management Committee.
Talent Planning and Acquisition:
- Responsible for manpower planning, designing, and driving recruitment and selection strategy for the organization.
- Determine critical profiles based on business requirements and design appropriate sourcing strategy for same.
- Identify recruitment needs, based on manpower plan, and design effective programme for selection and retention.
- Create and maintain the employee value proposition and employer brand; continually provide innovative ways to project the image of the companyas employer of choice via all media with special focus on social media.
- Maintain headcount as per manpower plan.
Training and Development:
- Create training plans and training budget in line with Departmental Leads, review of employees’ training and developmental needs.
- Collaborate with Departmental Leads to gather employees’ training needs and proffer training interventions (both internal and external) within approved budgets.
Total Rewards/Compensation and Benefits:
- Design and implement a best-in-class robust remuneration and benefits package that will ensure attraction and retention of top talent in line with the company's Compensation Philosophy.
- Monitor and review the company’s salary and benefits structure to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting/retaining staff.
- Oversee Compensation, Benefits and Incentive Management Initiatives and ensure effective HR Budget Management and Control.
- Conducts periodic Employee costs forecasting and annual budgetary management ensuring cost savings for the company
- Implement Pay structure design and maintain structure to ensure equity and internal parity of compensation for all employees.
- Manage Payroll as well as conduct effective tax administration ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements while providing the company with best options for increased disposable income for employees.
- Design and implement compensation policies and programs that will provide competitive edge for the company and guarantee employee retention.
- Implement and maintain Group life, Medical scheme and requirements of workmen compensation act as stipulated within regulatory framework.
- Conduct compensation surveys, from time to time, for remuneration benchmarking purposes to aid compensation strategy.
HR Operations/Employee Relations:
- Formulate and implement sound, current, best practice and innovative HR policies in line with Labour laws and business objectives.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are effectively communicated to all employees, are understood, and implemented.
- Responsible for maintaining the employee personal information records, correspondence in an updated version per time.
- Manage employee working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies, and employee leave schedule.
Educational Qualification & Relevant Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma in Humanities, Social Sciences or related field of study.
- Possession of a Masters in Human Resources or related degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications of CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM and other recognized HR professional Institutions is essential.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant HR generalist experience within a corporate environment, with at least 5 years in leadership position.
- Possess the ability to develop and integrate HR strategies and initiatives with company's business strategies.
- Demonstrated ability as a consultant/negotiator to influence company personnel at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources laws and regulations as well as Global best practices.
- Ability to management Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Organizational Skills
- Communications Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Change Management and Innovation
- People Development Skills
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation, Persuasion and Influencing skills
- Labour Law.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.