Head Chef - Cafe Neo HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Cook / Catering / Confectionery Job - Lagos - 92 views
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an even temperament leader that will organize the kitchen’s activities, be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers'ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring variety and quality of the servings
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary
- Remedy any problems or defects
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing, and training kitchen staff
- Oversee the work of subordinates
- Estimate the staff’s workload and compensations
- Maintain records of payroll and attendance for Kitchen staff
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between coworkers
- Candidates should possess HND with at least 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Head Chef
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.