Head, Business Analytics & Marketing- Indigenous Premium Retail Store - Smart Partners Consulting HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 11 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Ideal candidate will help the business make informed decision about themarket, use market research and data to identify business trends and customer behavior and also responsible for creating technical reports, lead generation techniques and pricing strategies.
- Manage the marketing budgets and establish goals and objectives for all marketing activity, track results and reports on completion with management on a regular basis.
- Develop marketing strategies, monitoring, planning and execution.
- Conduct market research on consumer buying patterns.
- Design branding, position and pricing strategies.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Data Mining, Representation and Advisory.
- Collaborate with marketing departments to develop appropriate sales strategies.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practice.
- Stay abreast of current market conditions, trends and incorporate new innovations into company marketing plans, this includes the production and distribution of market plan to channel partners and enterprise customers.
- Conduct surveys as needed to determine position in the market and advance aggressive marketing plans targeted to addressing customer needs.
- Strong understanding of traditional promotion, including conferences & PR.
- Track and forecast in sales and marketing, analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports & results.
- Preparing & managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing department.
- Total marketing campaign development.
- A very good First Degree in marketing or related field.
- 10-15 years working experience or above in similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Data Analysis skills.
- Leadership skills
- Membership of Professional Bodies is an added advantage
- MBA or MSC is a must.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: This job is opened to both locals and foreigners residing in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position