Group Financial Accounts Manager - Gabsdan Ventures Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Asaba - 137 views
Location: Asaba, Delta
- Managing and overseeing the general operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports or statements, compliant with IFRS, for Management decision.
- Regularizing, establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles in all branches.
- Management of the Accounts department's personnel, including but not limited to: monitoring and performance evaluation and training on identified skills gap.
- Attend to the Company's payment procedures to ensure that payment documents are properly scrutinized and valid payments, timely and properly recorded.
- Coordinate efforts for processes of Accounts payables, receivables, general ledger, and bank/POS reconciliation functions.
- Coordinate stock-taking exercise in the organization and generate a comprehensive report.
- Advise Management on appropriate technological interface suitable for financial standards.
- Manage external relations with Banks and Regulatory Authorities
- Coordinate the payment processes for approved suppliers and contractors, putting in place a proper system.
- Budget planing and efficient Management of the Company's working capital
- Review payroll for final approval
- Ensure proper accounting documentation and filing.
- Carry out Ad-hoc review of the various accounting systems and procedures and bring areas of improvement to Management attention.
- Keep Management informed on changes in government financial policies that will affect the business directly or indirectly.
- Evaluate existing accounting processes and policies to minimize loses and improve business profitability.
- Formulate relevant accounting policies and procedures that are effective and consistent across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the business's overall goals and objectives.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of Ten years experience, Six years post qualification with a minimum of Five years in Managerial Capacity.
- Minimum Educational Qualification (HND/BSc) in Finance or Accounting
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (having ACCA or ACA)
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Software
- Must be within the age of 35 to 45 at the time of application
- Possesses high numerical reasoning abilities and English language proficiency.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.