Graphics Designer - Siren Consults OND - HND / BSc Job2021-09-13 15:08 Graphics Design / Video Editing / Animation Lagos 764 views
- Supporting the marketing team with any Graphic Design requirements.
- Designing all the company’s graphics including all sales and marketing materials such as catalogs, online banners, and branded materials.
- Working alongside marketing and product teams to develop Point Of Sales Materials, packaging, and adverts.
- Managing and maintaining a content database of all online and offline marketing materials and content.
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company’s materials.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding production of materials ensuring these are taken into consideration internal deadlines.
- Taking down design briefs and translating these into creative but practical branded materials.
- Making design decisions based on analytical data and user testing results
- Creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include:
- Advertising, POS, Branding, and Marketing projects/campaigns.
- Creating artwork of the highest standard within customer guidelines.
- Ensure that all artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Creating print-ready artwork for use by various departments.
- Preparing layouts, formatting text to style sheets, and preparing files for printers.
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
- Constructing Artwork master templates for use throughout the organization.
- Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- Working on a variety of different projects covering typography, retouching designs, layouts, and illustrations.
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 - 5 years relevant work experience.
N50,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and attach their portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.