Graphics Designer - Infostrategy Technology OND / NCE Job2 weeks ago - Graphics Design / Video Editing / Animation - Abuja - 624 views
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Reports to: Team Lead Creative Designer
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Planning concept by studying relevant information and materials.
- Working together with the media department to create appealing image.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Collaborate with print department for layout, composition, design specification and finishing options for both internally and externally.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of OND.
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a graphics designer.
- Must be able to use Graphics softwares, photoshop 80%, adobe illustrator or CorelDraw and other adobe software.
- Knowledge of adobe after effect, cinema4d and any other 3d software will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a printing firm is desirable.
- Excellent Interpersonal skill.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Good time management skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV as a PDF file to: email@example.com using "Graphics Designer - Abuja" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.