Graphics Designer - Genesis Cinemas OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Graphics Design / Video Editing / Animation - Lagos - 255 views
- Minimum of OND / HND, Certification and Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- 2 - 3 years proven graphic designing and photo-editing software experience.
- Excellent IT skills with familiarity with design software and technologies (such as In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent time management, communication skill and organizational skill.
- Professional approach to time, costs and ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player with good collaborative skills
- Strong ownership mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.