Graphics Design Intern (NYSC)-eHealth4everyone HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - Abuja - 83 views
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are looking for a creative graphics design intern to interpret user and internal team needs into design solutions with high visual impact
- The designer will work on a variety of products, including websites, manuals, training materials & course booklets, marketing materials, product packaging, corporate identity items, multimedia, etc
- The role demands a flair for creative visual communication with a knowledge of current media and technology and an ability to prioritize and manage challenging deadlines.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other Design Subjects, Fine Art, Engineering, Marketing / Communications background, or other related fields
- At least one year of experience required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with HMLT, UX principles and video creation, Photo retouching skills (Photoshop, Lightroom), Good understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an added advantage
- Ability to translate any design into a working product with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please note that applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on their resume or presented when required
- Opportunity is only open to current corp members serving in Abuja, or prospective corp members intending to serve in Abuja