Graphics and UI / UX Designer - CloudWare Technologies Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Graphics Design / Video Editing / Animation - Ibadan - 155 views
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Brief Summary of the Role
- Graphic designer shall use computers or hand tools to create posters, websites, fliers, business cards, logos, brochures, magazines and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually for the organization.
- Job responsibilities shall include the following or as assigned by the supervisor:
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determine the size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as required.
- Create images and layouts by hand or using design software.
- Prepare Mockups and present ideas.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and represents the brand.
- UI UX knowledge a plus.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and Links or screenshots of some of the things done before to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.