Graphic Designer (Intern) - Work City Africa Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - ICT Job - Lagos - 223 views
- You will be expected to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- See the development of your creative work through from idea to production.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic test graphics across various media Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand Requirements.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.