Graphic Designer - Alfred & Victoria Associates Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Graphics Design / Video Editing / Animation - Lagos - 396 views
- Graphic designers use computers or hand tools to create posters, websites, logos, brochures, magazines and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative materials, as well as font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Liaising with external printers on regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of 2-4 years working experience.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 28th June, 2021; by 3:00pm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.