Graduate Trainee - Dream Print Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - Lagos - 133 views
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 1 - 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Dream Print Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position