Graduate Trainee - Creditville Group Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Graduate Trainee / Internship /industrial Attachment - Lagos - 280 views
- We are looking for confident, highly motivated and self-driven young graduates wishing to make a career in the financial services sector of the economy.
- They should be go-getters, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and a history of academic and professional achievements.
- Selected candidates will be hired as Management Trainees, and undergo a structured training and competence-building program to equip them for top-level performance.
- Applicants should be no more than 28 years old, and hold a Bachelors degree, passed at minimum of Second-Class Upper division level in Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Humanities and Arts.
- Previous work experience is not required.
N1,000,000 - N1,200,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter and CV in electronic format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Applications should be addressed to:
Head, Human Resources,
The Creditville Group Limited,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.