Global Product Manager, Boiler and Cooling Water Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Other categories - Somerton - 55 views
Who are we looking for?
- B.S. in an engineering/science discipline or related technical experience
- Minimum 5 years of water treatment experience
- Current and valid driver license and passport
- Experience directly managing a product line
- Experience working with diverse, global teams
- 8+ years of relevant sales, product management or marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to create a vision, a strategy around this vision and drive a plan to execute
- Demonstrated process and project management skills with ability to drive projects and meet deadlines
- Proven success in developing and leveraging cross-functional and cross-business relationships
- Excellent communication skills - multi-lingual is a plus
- Commercial experience in a product/services chemical business
- MBA or other advanced degree
This role requires international travel 20-30%
What will you be doing? SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) is a worldwide leader in water recovery, treatment and reuse. We design, supply and operate a range of water systems - from food and beverage applications, to municipal water, to microelectronics ultrapure water and heavy industrial wastewater treatment. Our portfolio includes chemicals & monitoring solutions, start-up & operation, membrane & ion exchange products, and custom engineered equipment.
Because this is a global role, the position can be in any Major SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions office. The boiler and cooling water solution architect (Product Manager) is directly responsible for the overall financial growth and profitability of the boiler and cooling water product lines. The solution architect is responsible for the development of the product roadmap to accelerate growth. Product development will include short and long-range growth and competitive strategies for the product line on a global basis. The Solution Architect will be responsible for collaborating with a cross functional team of engineers, technologists and commercial and sourcing operations personnel to help with product development and project cost out.
About the Role:
- The successful solution architect will ensure the vitality of the boiler and cooling water product lines through strategic product management accelerating growth in our target markets.
- Establish and deliver short and long-term growth and profitability targets for cooling chemical and service products and develop execution plans to drive direct material productivity (DMP) improvement and cost out.
- Collaborate with the global product applications team to develop and execute launch plans to bring new product introductions to the market.
- The successful solution architect needs the courage to make tough decisions on product development, cost out and rationalization
- Work closely with supply chain and technology to eliminate low use or high cost products, consolidate product line offering, eliminate marginal use raw materials and substitute lower cost raw materials. The product manager should be able to leverage sourcing, technology and product applications to deliver the DMP targets.
- Directly own the portfolio and pipeline of NPIs and champion the NPI process and initiatives to get product and ideas quickly into the market place. The product manager should own, direct, and review NPI processes with technology and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with commercial and product operations team to develop pricing/costing tools, cost to treat standards and execution of product line pricing policy.
- Stay closely connected with technology, commercial, and product applications to maintain a deep knowledge of current developments in the product line. In addition, the product manager should identify opportunities for new market growth and penetration leveraging the synergies that exist between the SUEZ WTS Engineered Systems (ES) business.
- Develop concepts for new products by analyzing internal and external customer feedback, market research, emerging technology, and competitive trends.
- Work closely to align remote monitoring and diagnostics into the product portfolio to add value to the customer and increase profitability for the respective boiler and cooling product lines.
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: Yes
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Senior Professional
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
|apply nowapply now|
With operations in 130 countries and employing over 10,000 people worldwide, SUEZ’s Water Technologies & Solutions leverages innovation, expertise and global capabilities to solve the world’s toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.The company portfolio includes a comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions, as well as predictive analytics, to enhance water, wastewater and process productivity. Customers leverage its water treatment technology and data analytic offerings to reduce costs, drive efficiency, meet environmental regulations and prepare for changing demands.