General Manager - Vodstra Limited HND / BA / BSc Job4 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 143 views
- Ensure that business processes and operations are improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Strategically develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company
- Manage Expenses and put in place procurement processes that will enhance accountability
- Ensure trained and Quality drivers are recruited.
- Ensure that all trucks are roadworthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Ensure that the division is well restructured and repositioned to make the company more attractive for capital injection by prospective investors
- Liaise with the Clients for Profitable business, routes, and reduced downtime
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- A B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or in transport-related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 12 years post qualification experience in the Logistics Industry with 8 Years in a Senior management position
- Must have a pool of qualified drivers who are ready for the job
- Must have a good rapport with the Management of NBL Nigeria, Dangote, Guinness Nigeria, and other companies that require the use of Silo, short trucks, and Trailers
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Vodstra Limited - Our client in the Haulage Business require the services of a competent industry professional to drive its operations within the capacity