General Manager - Squaredge Nigeria Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 187 views
- Drive the overall revenue aspirations of the company
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies to attain the goals of the company
- Provide strategic advice to the CEO so that they will have an accurate view of the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Building and maintaining an effective Management Team to achieve Strategic business goals
- Assuming full accountability to the management for all company operations.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are always followed
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners, and authorities
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance of all subsidiaries
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Establishing Continuing contacts with new prospects.
- Own & drive all marketing Objectives and Key result items & goals forthe business
- Take a lead in developing in-country marketing strategy and provide sound input into group-level campaigns
- Project manage all assigned campaigns and activities including reporting in line with the brand's structures and standards
- Network to build partnerships with local professional bodies, private companies, and governments
- Build close connections to the media to capitalize on PR opportunities
- Plan and manage events to drive conversions target personas
- Write, have approved on time, and record results in campaigns, partnership, and event briefs
- Work with the Business CEO to manage budgets and ensure that campaigns, events, and partnerships are aligned with brand strategy and produce an impact on core KPIs for brand
- Ideation of omnichannel campaigns
- Effectively execute media buying activities, events, and other offline initiatives
- Ensure adherence to visual guidelines across all channels
- Own brand voice for the business
- Build relationships with valuable partners on the ground
- Build relationships with the in-house sales team and other key stakeholders.
- And any other related activities and assignments as assigned by the supervisor
- First Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Pharmacology, Dermatology or any relevant discipline.
- A post-graduate degree in any related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience in the related industry at senior management level.
- A good understanding of the downstream sector of the anesthetics, beauty and skin care products industry.
- Strong professional profile with excellent business development skills
- Good leadership skills, business management with an excellent track record of measurable results
- Excellent Marketing skills
- Proven experience as general manager or other managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Previous experience in the beauty and skin care industry will be an advantage
- Very strong crisis management skills
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated Resume to: Squaredgecareerhr@gmail.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Squaredge Nigeria Limited is a beauty and skin care product and service provider, engaged in the wholesale and distribution of skin care products, cosmeceuticals, medical aesthetics products and devices across the aesthetics value chain.