General Manager of Patient Transport - Healthcare Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 months ago - Other categories - Gainesville - 91 views
Aramark Healthcare is a leader in providing food, facility, clinical technology and senior living services to nearly 1300 healthcare organizations throughout North America. Our presence is felt throughout the entire healthcare continuum, from patients, visitors and residents, to nurses and physicians. That's why we believe our people are truly our greatest asset. And it's why we're committed to creating an internal culture where the best people want to work - with a dedication to diversity, exceptional career development, competitive benefits and compensation, and generous community initiatives that make a difference.
Aramark Healthcare has an opportunity for a General Manager of Environmental Services.
The GM is responsible for Aramark Healthcare and client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies and client. Leads departments of all services managed. Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with other departments to provide a unified experience for patients, residents, visitors, and employees. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations, completing assessments and developing necessary action plans to provide optimal managed services and drive patient and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance to all safety standards.
- Ensures the continuous improvement of patient satsifaction scores
- Interacts with Client Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels with client organization, including conducting rounding. Identifies Aramark service expansion opportunities.
- Provides overall direction for all Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for components accounting functions.
- Ensure consistent application to all Aramark Healthcare operating systems.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Responsible for all department budgets, reporting weekly and monthly financial information.
- Owns relationship and communication with C-Suite, and identifies and evaluates key partnerships.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent management experience required
- Minimum of seven plus years progressive management experience managing a complex business with $5+Million financial and operational responsibility for that business, multi-site OR multi-departmental.
- Acute care Environmental Services / Housekeeping experience required
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong financial acumen
- Previous contract management experience a plus
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of the client and support staff.
- Requires management and leadership skills and the ability to work with confidential employee, client, and Aramark information.