General Accountant - Qatar Charity BSc - MSc Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 53 views
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree
- Professional experiences: 5 years work experience
- Experience in Humanitarian and non-profit organisation accounting and finance
- Experience in Auditing is preferred
- Experience in Budgeting
- Language: Arabic and English reading writing and speaking is fluent.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Qatar Charity is a Doha-based non-governmental organization founded in 1992 in accordance with the laws and regulations governing charitable work in the State of Qatar. The Qatari society was expressing a deep willingness to contribute to the international solidarity chain and to participate in addressing the most important development and humanitarian challenges faced by vulnerable communities around the world.