Fund Development Manager at Coalition Ending Gender-Based Violence Bachelor's Degree Job8 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Seattle - 189 views
About the Position
The Fund Development Manager (FDM) plans, leads, and oversees all aspects of the Coalition’s development strategy, guided by our development plan. This position is responsible for guiding and collaborating on fundraising efforts that, in 2019, raised just over $100,000 from approximately 200 donor households. The scope of fundraising including individual donor development and stewardship, corporate and foundation giving, and event planning and execution. The FDM will:
- Help recruit members for, and staff, the Fundraising Strategy Committee.
- Engage in day to day administrative fundraising tasks (ie database maintenance and donor acknowledgment).
- Develop and disseminate regular reports, newsletters, email messages, and other communications.
- Work closely with the Board to train and engage them in values-driven fundraising activities.
- Cultivate and solicit support, and develop long-term relationships with key donors, Coalition members, sponsors, and foundations.
- Oversee regular and consistent messaging and communications with donors, members, and the public, including oversight of the agency’s website, press releases, newsletter, and annual report.
- Collaborate with the Fundraising Strategy Committee and Executive Director to develop a Fund Development Plan, including setting annual and long-range goals for fundraising, and evaluate performance against this plan.
The FDM works in collaboration with the Executive Director, Board, Fundraising Strategy Committee, and Coalition staff.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a passion for gender, racial, economic and social justice, along with a commitment to the Coalition’s mission, vision, and values.
· Possess knowledge of non-profit fundraising techniques and strategies and an enthusiasm for raising funds to further the Coalition’s mission in a values-aligned manner. Experience working in non-profit fund development preferred (volunteer or paid)
· Be highly organized, have excellent written and oral communication skills, be well versed in MS Word and Excel, database management (Salesforce experience a plus), social media, and electronic marketing systems.
· Be collaborative, efficient, enthusiastic, and flexible, and comfortable working in an informal office environment with dedicated, hard-working, opinionated, irreverent, fun, flexible, quirky people!
The position is full time, non-exempt, with flexible hours and a high degree of autonomy. The annual salary is $55,620 – $60,775, with full medical/dental/vision, and retirement benefits, plus generous leave time. Qualified Candidates desiring less than full time work at a prorated salary may be considered.
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficiency in English, ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, orally and in writing, with a variety of audiences,
How to Apply
To apply, please email a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) and resume to email@example.com .
Position open until filled. Applications will be considered as soon as they are received; a first screening will likely occur on February 18, 2020. Anticipated start date is early to mid-April, 2020 to allow for overlap with the person currently in the position.
To learn more about the Coalition Ending Gender-Based Violence and our work, please visit our website at www.endgv.org.