Fund Accountant - Radix Pension Managers Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 99 views
- Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for a group of assigned funds including, calculating/ reporting the daily NAV (Net Asset Value) per unit, and compiling standard weekly and/or monthly financial statements, and income and expense accruals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all financial and accounting operations related to the pension funds
- Prepare periodic budgets and financial forecasts and report variances on the pension funds
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements for all pension funds
- Preparation of Management accounts of Pension funds ensuring that relevant accounting standards have been met
- Preparation of monthly returns to pension commission
- Preparation of monthly general ledger reconciliation
- Preparation of weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Carrying out daily unitization of funds
- Rendition of Daily and Monthly RMAS to PENCOM
- Additional controller duties as assigned by the Head of Finance Department.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, accounting, economics, banking, finance, insurance, and other related courses.
- An acceptable professional qualification from any relevant professional organization such as ACCA, ACCA, CFA, Etc.
- Minimum of 5 years overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- A strong technical accounting background, with financial reporting experience in IFRS
- Strong financial modelling and excel skills
- Understanding of, and desire to develop, strong corporate governance frameworks and systems to support
- Financial Management and corporate governance
- Provision of strong financial control and stewardship over finance operations
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to put complex financial issues into layman's terms for non-specialist audiences, including senior managers
- Capacity to form and maintain good working relationships with a wide network of internal and external stakeholders
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or MS word format only to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.