Full Stack Software Developer - Lendha PhD / Fellowship Job1 week ago - ICT Jobs - Lagos - 682 views
Location: Alaka, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Full-Stack Developer will work closely with our Product Manager, business leads , and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient, and fully meet our customers needs. Our platform will run 24x7, so we need developers who are experts at managing changes and updates in real-time with little room for any downtime or failover. They must also be willing to work full-time in an office environment.
- Demonstrate experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
- Experience building both Mobile and Web Applications is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts - relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Strength with at least one web server technology (ex : Apache, Nginx)
- Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex : AWS, GCP)
- Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
- React.JS and Laravel is a must
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facility for emergency funds, house / office / shop rent and lifestyle loans.