Full Stack Engineer - Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc HND / BA / BSc Job2023-09-05 20:38 Engineering / Technical Lagos 122 views
Employment Type: Full Time
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications using Node and React (Ts)
- Work with APIs to integrate with various backend systems
- Implement responsive designs using styled components
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, design solutions, and troubleshoot issues
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in web technologies
- Cognitive experience with front end and back-end configurations for applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred).
- 4+ years of experience as a Full stack Engineer
- Proficiency in Node and React, Redis, Kafka Servers, IIS.
- Experience with Azure CI/CD and Docker Deployments is a plus.
- Experience working with APIs and styled components.
- Familiarity with MSSQL, MySQ, and Postgres.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.