Full Stack Developer - Hayok Medicare Limited Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - ICT Jobs - Abuja - 513 views
- Under the direct supervision of the ICT coordinator, the Web developer will be embedded in organisations and write codes to improve or existing software systems and work on new projects.
The Web developer is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP, Python and Node.js.
- Knowledge of backend framework such as Laravel, Django is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Proficiency with Laravel framework.
- Proficiency in hybrid mobile application development.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the following email: email@example.com They should indicate Full Stack Developer and state location in the Email subject area.
Note: Hayok Medicare Limited encourages female applicants to apply.