Fueler/Trailer Washer - RFM Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Stockton - 66 views
Responsible for fueling trucks, dispensing diesel or gasoline, washing equipment and performing equipment checks.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Safely fuel trucks and wash equipment
- General work area maintenance, such as sweeping and mopping
- Any other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Class A CDL License
- Good MVR
- Demonstrated safe driving record
- 0 to 2 years of experience in fueling, maintenance or operation of automotive and heavy equipment
- Ability to understand and execute verbal and written communications
- Possess general mechanical knowledge of a wide variety of vehicles and equipment
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
- Must be able to work indoors or outdoors in varying weather conditions
- This position must pass post-offer background and drug test
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
|apply nowapply now|