FRONT OFFICE PERSONNEL - VIRTUAL HEALTH HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Awka - 149 views
Job Title: Front Office Personnel
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- B.Sc/HND. degree preferably from a relevant field; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Location is Awka, Anambra State.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Send Name, Qualifications,Phone No and Location to 07015267671.
Virtual Health Services is a solution provider to the health sector in Awka,Anambra State by providing accessible and functional facilities with quality medical assets and equipment that assure qualitative healthcare. We are in partnership with stakeholders such as governments,International Sponsors and multilateral agencies to foster improved health outcomes. We also have a stellar medical team that is committed to the health, well-being and satisfaction of our patients.We are a Company of Competent People, Delivering Exceptional Service in a Timely and Cost Effective Manner Using World Class Technology.