Front Office Manager - Mulligan Hotel HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 711 views
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all activities and matters that affect the availability, cleanliness and appearance of the lodging facilities in the hotel.
- Organizes, plans, directs, controls and coordinates the activities of the Front Office Department which includes guest room assignment, guest registration, information services, cashiering, baggage handling, parking service, business centre service and telephone services. Motivates and trains his/her team for better results and achievements.
- Ensures efficiency of the operation and acts as a liaison between Front Office sub departments.
- Plans room assignments according to reservations and requests and reserves rooms during the day and during the coming days, according to demand and requirements.
- Regularly checks house count especially during high occupancy and critical periods.
- Issues necessary instructions to the shifts.
- Checks daily VIP arrivals to see whether they are correctly assigned.
- Ensures that privileged guests of the hotel are given priority during peak periods.
- Welcomes and greets as many guests as possible including VIPs and special attention guests.
- Personally check rooms assigned to VIPs and perform regular inspections to guarantee that client’s requests have been fully satisfied.
- Controls the VIP status extended to the guests or extends VIP when necessary.
- Maintains a high-performance standard among guest contact staff so they are knowledgeable, courteous and friendly when dealing with guests.
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
- Applicants must have a B.Sc or HND in Hotel & Catering Management or related field of study. A minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant experience.
- High integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Good customer service
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to multitask and work across different department.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail