Front Desk Representative - Urban Hive Nigeria Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 367 views
- We are looking for a Front Desk Representative to undertake allfrontdeskand clerical duties. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep working areas presentable with all necessary material
- Greet andwelcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
N40,000 - N50,000 monthly depending on experience
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Front Desk Representative" as the subject of the email.