Front Desk Officer - Prexea Group Bachelor's Degree Job2021-08-17 11:39 Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Abuja 1.1K views
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk. (Monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and printing.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-4 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., photocopying machines and printers).
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated Resume to: Squaredgecareerhr@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Prexea Group is the holding company of an indigenous group of companies involved in the Energy, Healthcare and Technology sectors of the economy. We are committed to excellence, efficient service delivery, employee welfare, customer satisfaction and value optimization