Front Desk Officer - Look Media Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job4 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 366 views
- Reporting to HRM and performing administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Sending picture report to clients.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, as well as taking taking minutes.
- Preparing the conference room for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree with 1-2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Look Media Nigeria prides itself on delivering innovative, accountable and effective advertising campaigns using our portfolio of diverse media platforms. We enable brands to engage their target audiences in-home and on street with memorable, high-impact marketing solutions.