Front Desk Officer - Gabsyn Peyzs Limited OND / NCE Job3 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 374 views
Location: Surulere / Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The front desk officer plays a critical role in delivering an excellent client experience and customer service.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintain security and telecommunications system.
- Inform visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs.
- Candidates should possess at least OND qualification with 2 years work experience.
- Must have previous customer service and administrative experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Needs to be computer literate.
- Ability to relate with tact and diplomacy.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Exhibit a sense of professionalism, strong work ethics and willingness to learn.
- Must be highly emphatic and sensitive.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.