Front Desk Officer - Aimart International OND / NCE Job2 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Ikeja - 250 views
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages and courier deliveries
- File and maintain records
- Greet persons entering the office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destination
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments
- Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information etc.
- Provide information about the company such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using a computer, mail, or telephone calls.
- Interested candidates should possess an National diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, to actively look for ways to help people, and to adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
Competencies (in order of importance):
- Dependability: Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail: Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity: Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Self-Control: Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Cooperation: Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Personal photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject in the format "Name - Front Desk Officer" for example: "Ijeoma – Front Desk Officer".