Food & Beverage Manager - UnoCasa Limited HND / BA / BSc Job2021-10-02 12:39 Hotel / Restaurant Lagos 769 views
- Our client occupies a youthful adventurous bougie laid back chic niche.
- We are looking for someone who has as unique a style as our client’s and wants to go places with a brand. We are looking for someone who loves People, is outgoing, fun, sporty, can swim, is in great health, has great style and personality, creative, outgoing, kind, and hardworking.
- The ideal candidate must love to learn and be willing to stay in an attitude of training and learning sharing and caring.
- The F & B manager will be one of the Ambassador posts.
- The ideal candidate will be required to represent the brand and interact with the public (members and guests) on behalf of the brand.
- Therefore, they must be disciplined and always presentable; have good command of English, and be prepared to work remotely, with little supervision, on water, long hours, flexible times.
- The ideal candidate will need to be creative and take initiative. There is a lot of space for growth and this job will suit someone who wants to be outdoors!
- Managing food and beverage operations within budget and to the highest standards
- Design, implementation, and delivery of exceptional menus (food, drinks, etc)
- Produce a cookbook
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Leading F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented personnel
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies, and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Assist with marketing events and housekeeping
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
- Must have a Degree or Professional equivalent in a Science or Technical background.
- Culinary school Diploma or Degree in food service management or related field is preferred but not necessary
- A passion that has developed over at least 4 years of work experience in any field of hospitality at management level, training in a particular niche will be desirable. Deep knowledge of the food industry
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS).
- Must be creative and tech savvy. Demonstrated expertise with digital skills are a plus as are any other creative skills.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
UnoCasa Limited - Our client, a hospitality & tourism company, is recruiting to fill the position