Food & Beverage Guest Service Host Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Salt Lake City - 142 views
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Provides a point of positive contact between the guest and Solitude Mountain Resort. Food & Beverage Hosts are positioned outside of each restaurant across the mountain from the base areas to the top lodges to greet, inform and guide guests to services and facilities.
BESIDES WORKING SOMEWHERE AWESOME, WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents. And, discounted rates at non Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Ski privileges within the Wasatch range to eligible employees
- Free breakfast to all employees
- Paid Time Off policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, food, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Transportation benefits
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide a first point of positive contact between Solitude Mountain Resort and our guest(s)
- Greeting skiers, riders and groups
- Provide and distribute information to all of our guests
- Guide guests around the mountain venue and through the facilities
- Ensure that restaurant guests are safely spaced
- Ensure that the facilities are not overcrowding
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accomplish tasks in the absence of constant supervision
- Ability to stay informed of Resort events, schedules, trends and conditions
- Intermediate or better skiing / snowboarding skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule: early mornings, split shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in inclement weather on a regular basis for long periods
- Ability to operate an avalanche beacon
- Knowledge of the mountain emergency operating plans
- Prior experience as a Mountain Host or similar work at another resort is preferred
Our Grooming Standards help our staff maintain an appearance consistent with Solitude Mountain Resort's image and the expectations of our guests. Please review our grooming standards prior to submitting an application.
(please use the apply button below)
|apply nowapply now|
Not only does our commitment to this philosophy keep our guests returning year after year, but our staff members as well. It is our desire that staff members enjoy their work, while also taking the time to enjoy the great activities available in our breathtaking, natural environment. We like to have fun while providing world-class guest service and memorable experiences to our guests and each other.