Food and Beverage Manager - The Workplace Centre Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-23 10:50 Hotel / Restaurant Lagos 485 views
- The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for the back and front end of all outlets.
- The manager coordinates overall operations and ensures that the outlets are working efficiently and effectively.
- They serve as the interface between the outlets and other departments i.e. bakery, logistics, operations
- The Key objectives of the Food and Beverage Manager position include:
- Monitoring and training staff to ensure uniformity in service and presentation across all outlets
- Ensure company is represented correctly and standards are upheld
- Supervising Coordination of daily front and backend operations of all outlets.
- Recruiting and training outlet staff
- Establish outlet employees KPIs, schedules and policies
- Ensure staff comply to all health and safety regulations
- Manage all Food and beverage operations to the highest standards
- Design menus with the Creative Director and ensure all outlets are in-line with these menus
- Create reports regarding sales and productivity and give recommendations accordingly.
- Coordinate supplies ordering and delivery for store operations Conduct store visits to check on operations and compliance
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to concerns
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Work Phone with Internet
- Restaurant management software
- Functional reports to: Head of Operations
- Supervisees: All store front-end staff, Maestros
- The Organization has created a friendly work environment were employees have the opportunity to grow. We believe employee wellbeing is the first step towards consumer satisfaction and we are dedicated to providing a sense of security and satisfaction for all employees.
Key Performance Indicators
- Restaurant staff performance
- Restaurant outlet maintenance
- Stock availability at outlets
- Consumer Feedback
- Degree in Business Admin or Hospitality related fields
- Management and Financial management skills
- 7 -10 years Experience
- Restaurant/Service industry formal training
- Experience working at a similar establishment
Key Skills and Experience:
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Internal motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to implement feedback
- Ability to take initiative
- Basic Finance Knowledge
N300,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Role as the subject of the email.