Floor Sales Representative at Fadac Resources and Services HND / BA / BSc Job1 year ago - Sales / Retail / Business Development Jobs - Lagos - 726 views
Job Title: Floor Sales Representative
Zip/Postal Code: 1001
Job Type: Full time
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Work Experience: 0-1 year.
Salary + Pension.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria.