Floor Manager - Gabsdan Ventures HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Store Keeping/Procurement - Asaba - 85 views
Job Title: Floor Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta
- Liaise with Branch Manager to develop business strategies that will attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Respond to customer complaints and resolve customers concerns in a professional manner.
- Management of floor tasks in such a way that it improves the speed, quality as well as the efficiency of the work that has been allocated to each shop floor attendant.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations and liaise with government agencies in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Liaise with Branch Manager to develop and arrange promotional material i.e. In-store displays that will promote sales.
- Ensure all employees on the shop floor deliver excellent customer service at all times to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all employees on the shop floor are properly dressed and presentable at all times depicting morals and the organizational standard.
- Monitor sales trend of different products and motivate the sales team to drive sales to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Monitor inventory levels and ensure that items ordered are supplied on time to avoid stock-out on the shop floor.
- Communicate new policies and relevant information to Shop Floor Attendants, giving correction and advice, and also receiving feedbacks and answering questions concerning their challenges as it relates to their job and any other relevant issues. Relate the outcome of such meetings to the Branch Manager including suggestion / recommendation.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise in accordance with the arrangement/ display plan, to enforce the company policy on First-In, First - Out (FIFO) sales method.
- Ensure a routine check is carried out to identify and report soon to expire products.
- Ensure all shelves and products are frequently cleaned and in good condition for sale.
- Liaise with the HOD Inventory unit to rectify price disparities, ensure timely and proper tagging of new products, products that their prices changed and products on discount.
- Control losses that arise from damaged products, product stock out and expired products.
- Ensure that the entire shop floor is cleaned thoroughly at all times and the shopping environment is conducive and shop ales are from obstructions.
- Suggest new products and advice Management on product withdrawal.
- Relieve the Branch Manager when necessary.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Educational Qualification (HND /BSc / MSc).
- Minimum of six years’ experience working in a retail environment with a minimum of 2 years in Leadership Capacity.
- Minimum Educational Qualification (HND/BSc) must possess NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Must be within the age of 30 to 38 at the time of application.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and able to work using Microsoft packages.
- Possesses high numerical reasoning abilities.
- Proven work experience in a related position is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.