Fleet Supervisor-Speedaf Nigeria HND / BA / BSc Job2021-03-19 07:32 Administrative / Management Lagos 510 views
Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule fleet maintenance and repairs
- Work with external vendors, including mechanics
- Maintain inventory of spare parts and tires
- Monitor fuel levels
- Maintain a database of truck and driver information
- Assist with vehicle purchases and replacements
- Ensure compliance with DOT regulations
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 3-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers
We are recruiting to fill the position