Financial Advisor - Old Mutual Nigeria Relevant Educational Qualifications Job4 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Abuja - 86 views
- Obtaining detailed information about the customer, their business and provide advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
- Rendering advice to the customer on appropriate insurance cover and terms.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of available insurance products for consideration of a client.
- Providing quotation on the insurance products for consideration of a client.
- Providing requisite underwriting information to the insurer in assessing the risk to decide pricing terms and conditions for cover.
- Acting promptly on instructions from a customer and providing him written acknowledgements of risk by the insurer.
- Complying with the guideline on market conduct and business practice for insurance institutions in Nigeria.
- Assisting customers in processing claims in line with the provisions of the "claims management procedure" of the company represented.
- Assisting in the negotiation of claims, protecting salvage and subrogation rights of the insurer.
- Maintaining proper records of claims and businesses generated.
- Develops, tracks & reviews business plan to meet individual performance targets.
- Work with a specific range of products.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email
Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients' circumstances.