Finance Supervisor - Lontor Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job2021-08-23 09:47 Accounting / Financial Services Lagos 796 views
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the guidelines established with and by the company.
- Handling overall Taxation matters, Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters & Audit.
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures.
- Supervision of collection process.
- Responsible for Budget and plans realization, update and follow ups.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines.
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company.
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Clients financial representative and other actors.
- Responsible for all admin projects for the Group in Nigeria.
- Contact review & assistance to Commercial Dept.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Chartered Accountant.
- He must have proven work experience in Nigeria, domain knowledge and expertise in financial management and corporate accounting with minimum 5 -7 years of experience in which 2-3 years should be in a similar position.
Qualification and Abilities:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Confident/Good personality.
- Convincing/salesman skill.
- Peoples person have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be a keen observer / listener.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.