Finance Officer - Swiftbanq Credit Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 63 views
- Posting of daily transactions
- Daily reconciliation of Bank balances
- Monthly preparation of financial statement
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Monthly proof of accounts in the GL
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Remittance of payee and other taxes
- Remittance of Pension fund contribution
- Maintenance of Imprest account
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree. Minimum of second class upper.
- Possesion of ACA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Commercial Bank, , MicroFinance Bank, Finance House
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Peachtree Accounting software
- Must have a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Swiftbanq Credit Solutions Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position