Finance Officer - Crowd Force Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Abuja - 0.9K views
- The role of the Finance Officer involves providing financial, administrative, support to colleagues, clients, and stakeholders of the business.
- Ensure financial records are kept up to date with the latest transactions and changes
- Managing Petty cash.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions.
- Processing invoices.
- Preparation of monthly Income statement and statement of financial positions.
- Remitting and filing of Taxes.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with tasks when required.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets.
Requirements / Skills
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Strong knowledge of bank reconciliation in the Fintech Industry.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Attention to detail.
- At least 2 years working experience in the Finance department.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising accuracy.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and Sage.
- High level of numeracy.
- Practical knowledge of the Payrolling system.
- Knowledge of the various Nigeria tax types and other local social securities.
- Experience working in a Fintech Space / Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates who meet the stated requirements will be shortlisted.
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network.