Finance Manager - Swiftbanq Credit Master's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 58 views
- Overseeing of the finance function
- Daily review of financial statements and highlight any unusual movements in the GL
- Review of weekly/monthly receivable schedule
- Ensure all monthly proofs of accounts are prepared
- Monthly preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of monthly statutory returns/report
- First Degree. Minimum of second class upper.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, MicroFinance Bank, Finance House, etc
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Swiftbanq Credit Solutions Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position