Finance Manager - Eatwell Retail HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 124 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The recruiter is a group of companies setting up a fresh and processed food (meat, fruit and vegetables) retail outlet in Lagos and seeks the services of a Finance Manager for the operations of the company.
- The candidate will manage the financial resources of the company
- S/He is responsible for the budget planning and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitors
Scope of operations including but not limited to the following:
- Benefits Administration
- Performance Management
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Organization, Coaching
- Communication Processes
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
Qualifications and Required skills
- Male or Female
- 30 - 40 years
- Minimum of a First Degree / HND in any discipline related to Economics or Finance but not Accounting
- Minimum of seven (7) years post qualification experience - post-graduation not counting NYSC.
- Previous roles of middle or senior management in supermarket management or hospitality will be an added advantage
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with an updated CV to: email@example.com using "Finance Manager" as the subject of the mail.
Semi processed items like burger patties, meatballs, sausages, pre-marinated kebabs, are also offered, alongside ready to eat snacks. Our lean meat and superfoods section for the health-conscious is supported by our in house food advisory staff.