FINANCE DIRECTOR Relevant Educational Qualifications Job3 weeks ago - Other categories - Miami - 81 views
The Finance Director for Compass Group will be based in Miami and reports directly to the Managing Director of Compass Group, Latin America, with dotted line reporting to the CFO of Compass Group, PLC.
• Contributes to the strategy and planning of the LATAM Region with strong emphasis on delivering disciplined growth
• Primary responsibility for financial management of LATAM
• Leads a team of finance professionals across the Region
• Maintains a strong focus on Corporate Governance and Compliance
• Evaluates new business and acquisition proposals
• Evaluation and disclosure of financial transactions including: acquisitions and divestitures, technology projects, consolidations, restructurings, franchising
• Works closely with the LATAM executive team regarding strategic planning to increase revenue, profit and working capital
• Drives strategic initiatives e.g. Loss Prevention, Model Market, etc.
• Continually enhances Compass Group MAP reporting and drives business review processes
• Supports and advises the Managing Director
• Continually challenges the status quo and looks to provide added value
• 10+ Years of Senior Financial Management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA a plus
• CPA or equivalent accounting certification required
• Prior experience as senior financial leader within similar industry for multi-site business
• Food service industry knowledge and experience would be an advantage
• Public accounting background a plus
• Extensive experience with large transactions (Business Development & Contract Negotiation)
• Strong negotiation, communication and analysis skills required
• Retail focus & commercial acumen
• Hands on experience with process improvement methodologies, project management, and change management strongly preferred
• Travel throughout the LATAM Region required (35%)
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and team skills
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Corporate are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
LOUISE J TRAGER
|apply nowapply now|
We provide award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, schools, arenas, museums, remote sites, and more. In addition, we are proud to provide state-of-the-art vending and office coffee solutions.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Compass Group North America has the privilege of serving such prestigious clients as IBM, United Technologies Corp., SAP, Mount Sinai Hospital NYC, Louisiana State University, and Texas A&M University. In addition, Compass Group provides catering to special events such as the US Open and the Academy Awards®.