Finance Administrator - Dexa Group Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-02 15:45 Accounting / Financial Services Lagos 1.1K views
- Responsible for strategizing on and planning for financial goals by working daily to achieve and mainancial health of our organization.
- A finance administrator will maintain accurate records and is required to always remain compliant with all laws and company policies. This means our financial administrator will have high ethics, integrity, and accountability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar.
- Proven work experience as a finance administrator or similar.
- Practical experience with accounting software (such as QuickBooks), Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point) and databases (such as MS Access) also a solid understanding of bookkeeping procedures including crediting and debiting appropriate accounts and reconciling accounts.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new software and processes.
- Always keeps the highest standards of compliance and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV, most recent Passport Photograph and expected salary to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
It still maintains its trademark relentless emphasis on producing medicines of the highest quality. In fact, Dexa Group also works closely with the Indonesian Pharmaceutical Association to improve compliance standards across the entire industry.