Field Services Engineer - Tizeti Network HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 54 views
- Responsible for installation and configuration of customer premise equipment (CPE) at client locations.
- Provide post-installation education to client on simple troubleshooting
- Diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues involving installations and internet connectivity.
- The issues might include Bad LAN connection, slow internet, radio or router connectivity issues etc.
- Ensure good customer relationship is maintained
- B.Sc/HND in Engineering Computer Science, Information Technology or any related discipline (2.1 or upper credit)
- Sound knowledge of networking (CCNA is an added advantage)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Multi -Tasking capabilities
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, VOIP etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.