Field Officer - Traders of Africa OND - HND / BSc Job1 week ago - Agriculture / Agro-Allied Jobs - Lagos - 167 views
- The Field Trader will be primarily responsible for interfacing with suppliers (farmers and / or sellers) to ultimately procure the required products and deliver them to the preferred destination
- The Field Trader will personally supervise the purchase and delivery of agro-commodities and other products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise the purchase and delivery of products from supplier location to the buyer’s preferred destination.
- Mobilize to product location for physical inspection of products.
- Ensure quality of products to be delivered, and report the same as required.
- Maintain up-to-date information on all products.
- Source for potential buyers and suppliers.
- Develop strategies for sourcing products across Africa.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND / HND / B.Sc.
- Knowledge of agro-commodities and related products.
- Relative experience dealing with suppliers, traders, farmers, and exporters.
- Sales experience in the Agribusiness or similar role is an advantage.
- Target oriented.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Must have integrity and be trustworthy.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to speak local languages.
- Must be willing to travel for long periods.
- Must be willing to begin immediately.
- Are you an Agricultural professional, with at least 2 years in sourcing for agro-commodities locally?
- Are you conversant with FMCG best practices in procurement?
- Do you have a strong network of farmers and off-takers of Agribusiness?
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Traders of Africa is an eCommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. We deal in various Agro- commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits and much more. Our field of operation is global, with our head office based in Nigeria. With an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.