Field Monitor at CARE International (3 Openings) HND / BA / BSc Job7 months ago - Other categories - Nguru - 296 views
Job Title: Field Monitor
Locations: Yunusari, Yusufari & Nguru - Yobe
Position Type: Service Provider
Supervisor: Crop Production Officer
- Take lead in community sensitization, advocacy visits and mobilization of project participants.
- Participate in census, targeting, registration and validation of project participants.
- Monitor and report the progress of project activities in the field.
- Assist the project officers in running both communal and individual asset creation activities for livelihood.
- Participate in Blanket Supplementary Feeding and Cash Base Transfer in collaboration with nutrition health educator.
- Report to supervisor about any problems encountered within targeted community in relation to activities engaged.
- Assist the GBV complaint and feedback officer in reporting and resolving complaints.
- Track the daily progress of activities in targeted communities
- Ensure that activities are carried out correctly.
- Assist in establishing and coordinating the activities of the project steering community
- Participate in coordinating the activities of Project Management Committees (PMC).
- Propose measures, procedures, tools, and actions (etc.) that can contribute to the improvement of the quality of the projects and the procedures and Toolkit developed by the M&E Team
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by line manager.
Qualification, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of Secondary School qualification.
- Degree, Diploma or HND in any relevant field
- Previous experience in an organization setting or other local and international NGOs
- Proven technical skills and intellectual capacity
- Ability to work under pressure, with little or no supervision
- Ability to speak the local languages
- Community engagement strategy
- Past experience dealing with Save the Children
By submitting your Application for this position you agreed to CARE’s ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV as a single document indicating clearly in the subject line of the email the position being applied for and the location (in Caps e.g. (Field Monitor - Yunusari) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save your Application and CV with your name before attaching it
- CARE strongly encourage women to apply
- Applicants must be residents of Yunusari, Yusufari and Nguru.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- CARE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CARE considers all applicants on the basis of merit without prejudice to race, sexual orientation, religion, disability, age, color, national origin, marital status, or veteran status.
- There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Please note that CARE will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.