Female Physiotherapist-Sigma Consulting Group Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Lagos - 42 views
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again.
- Keeping reports on patients and their progress.
- Making assessments of patients' physical conditions.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Degree in Physiotherapy.
- At least 5 years post NYSC experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Memberof the Nigeria Society of Physiotherapists.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.