Female Office Manager - HT-Limited HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 281 views
- We seek the services of result oriented, self-motivated, performance driven and exceptionally competent professionals to take up the position of an Office Manager for a client with office on the Island.
- Maintain office services and office records
- Ensure effective day to day running of the office
- Handle all third party inquiries and manage internal staff relations
- Receive and transmitting as appropriate, accurate record of all messages and correspondence from third parties to the company.
- Efficient use of the computer to prepare, control and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, trainings etc.., taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Maintain and monitor the use of office equipment
- Design, implement and maintain filing systems
- Establish and maintain procedures for record keeping
- Organize and store documents and computer based information.
- Protect organization’s value by ensuring confidentiality of official files and data
- Maintain Organizational Efficiency
- Oversee junior office staff and prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Monitor and manage all staff attendance & staff data. Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, welfare, etc.
- Assist to define office policies and procedures and ensure adherence
- Interface and negotiating with key suppliers/contractors.
- Anticipate, maintain and replenish office supplies.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arrange repairs as necessary.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Ensure efficient resolution and timely settlement of all utility bills and local levies.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly administrative reports
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any relevant course of study.
- Must be a Female
- With at least 2 years’ experience in Office Management.
- The right candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint etc
- Must be well organized, neat, hard working.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume with Cover Letter stating qualifications, prior experience and accomplishment to: Resumes@ht-limitedng.net using "Female Office Manager" as the subject of the email.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.